Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to the Pass it on Today blog. This blog started out from the monthly Publication of "Pass it on..." newsletter published in at the Power Source Gym and Training Center in Running Springs, California. Each month several articles are written and printed with one thing in mind, How can I better the minds and lives of other fellow human beings? As it gained local popularity, I started to ask myself another crucial question, "Since people are listening in this small town, how can I make my audience larger?" Here it is. I hope you enjoy what you read and discover here, and most of all, I hope you don't just take my word for it, but expand on the issues I present. If you find something you like, something good, then remember, "Pass it on Today!"

No comments:

Post a Comment