Thursday, February 24, 2011

Please Pardon my Absence...

Sorry for my absence loyal readers. Although I have not been posting religiously lately, I have been mulling over all the wonderful ideas I have, and through school, I am pushing myself to really expand my horizon so-to-speak. I wanted to share this exciting news with everyone first hand. Tomorrow afternoon I have an interview (as a journalist-in-the-making) with the co founder of the Oceanic Preservation Society, Vicki Psihoyos. I am so glad that she has agreed to take the time to speak with me. After her affluent involvement with her husband in directing the Oscar award winning movie, "The Cove", I am estatic to have a one on one with such a phenominal person!
If you haven't seen "The Cove" contact me for the next viewing party and please take a minute to check out the website that started it all, Oceanic Preservation Society.

Wish me luck!
(and don't worry, regular weekly posts are on the way starting next week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment